English Composition Contest
Allows students to improve their writing skills.
- Emphasize good writing skills, including grammar, mechanics, and content.
- Students will be given an assigned topic and must produce a composition within 50 minutes.
- Teachers will choose the three best compositions to enter the contest.
Time and place
- Approximately one month after each semester begins.
- Each classroom.
- All grade 12 students.
- Participation is compulsory and every student must produce a written work.
- Spelling and Handwriting 10%
- Content 30%
- Organization 20%
- Grammar 20%
- Usage 20%
Both Chinese and native speaking English teachers will be on the panel of judges.
- 1 First place
- 2 Second place
- 3 Third Place
Foreign Language Center | Yanping High School
275 Jianguo South Road Section 1, Taipei, Taiwan | TEL: 886-2-27071478 ext.2602 | FAX: 886-2-27087997